Saturday, November 14, 2009

The app is ready, now, the website....

Ok, as you know, I'm building yet another "top secret" application for the iPhone to be deployed in the Apple App Store. Of course, this won't be top secret for much longer. I hope to get it submitted to the app store this weekend. I've decided to take a much more interactive marketing strategy this time, one I didn't take with the bracket manager. First, I've actually thought about the sales copy and website design before submission. The web design isn't the best, but certainly isn't the worst either. I'm using some CSS to format it better, and putting pictures throughout the site rather than all in a row like my first apps pages. I will be going back and retrofitting the other sites as well, but that can wait a few weeks until I get new releases ready for the app store. I'll post again when the current app has been submitted to the iPhone App Store. Hopefully that will be sometime this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment