Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another release!

I don't know what Apple did over Christmas, but it seems like they did something right. Before they took a week off, it was taking an average of one to two weeks to get updates out. However, after Christmas, I've released a few updates, and each one has happened in less than a week. The latest was to the basketball stats app. I've had a few people emailing me asking for the ability to email stats. I'm not going to say it was the hardest thing I've ever done, because it wasn't. In fact, far from it. What I will say, is there are some nasty little bugs in the iPhone OS that prevent PDF files from rendering properly on anything other than an iPhone or a Mac. So, instead of a PDF report like I originally wanted, I converted it to HTML and sent that as an attachment. It works well, and allowed me to put more stats on than I could in PDF format, so I suppose it was a blessing in disguise. Anyway, the new app is ready and available on the app store.

No comments:

Post a Comment