Monday, December 21, 2009

Another way to monetize iPhone Apps?

It's been a few days since my last post, but that doesn't mean I've been sitting around doing nothing. Instead, while trying to get ready for Christmas, I decided to take a brake a couple of days ago and start looking for other ways to monetize my iphone apps. Well, I found one that looks promising. It's called admob and basically, it's pay per click ads for the iphone. It was a breeze to setup, and now I'm just finishing some testing on my free app before putting it on the app store. One thing to note, I have to get it finished TONIGHT, because Apple is shutting down iTunes Connect from the 23rd through the 28th, so no chance to update during that time. Hopefully, they will be using that time to clear out some back log of apps pending approval, but I doubt it. Instead, I'm sure some lucky group of apps will sit there on the what's new lists for 5 or 6 days with lots of free exposure. Let's hope for the best, and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment