Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas to all....

I'd like to start this post with a simple seasons greetings. While I realize many around the world don't celebrate Christmas, I do, so Merry Christmas! For those of other faiths with holidays around this time of the year, I hope your holiday season was full of peace and joy.
Ok, now that that's been taken care of, I have some iPhone app news. As you know, I've been trying to sell copies of a couple of iphone apps on the Apple App Store, one of which, Basketball Stats, I've been trying to actively market myself through the web. One of my methods, was to use a service called Link Share which is how Apple setup their affiliate program for iTunes. Basically, you get an additional 5% on every sale you generate, meaning you can bring your profits from 70% to 75% on sales you bring in. I have some good news! I just noticed I got my first two sales, both on 12/14! I'm not saying that this is the best sales anyone has ever done, but, for a beginner in the internet marketing realm, it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment