Saturday, December 12, 2009

The new app is finally on the store

So the basketball stats app is now on the App Store. I took some extra time on this one trying to setup the website and sales copy. Better than my previous efforts, I think. Previously, I just threw together a bunch of text on a page, and didn't really do anything to format them.
However, this time, I thought about what I wanted to say in my sales copy, had my wife review it, revised it, and finally submitted it to apple. The process took a couple of extra days, but I think it was worth it. Despite a provider spamming the sports section, (400 VERY similar apps on the same day my app was approved, and another 100+ the next day) I've had some sales already. in about 2 days, I've had 16 sales, or more success than I had with BracketMan Pro in the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment